Sunday, September 14, 2008

Because Angie asked for it....

Angie left a comment on my previous entry. She said,

Too bad you didn't save the "sexy" flyer to scan and blog! :)

I didn't, but the power of the Internet pays off.


The Gathering, a local church pastored by Gene Wolfenbarger, is very proactive in advertising their church programs. In October of 2007, they had a four week series titled Red Hot Sex. They sent out the above flyer. It attracted much media interest, a lot of water cooler talk and the ire of many.

I downloaded and listened to the first sermon in the series. It was good, but I didn't find it great. Sort of a mix of sermons I've heard before, books I've read before and common sense. I didn't go back to download the last three in the series.

So, Angie... you asked for it, you got it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

yeah. . . I'd love to see the google search terms on that one.

Love you, by the way!