My wonderful wife has been very busy with her blog. That should inspire me to write volumes, but I've come to realize that I'm not very artistic. I have good ideas, but when I write them down, they sound flat.
So, here's what's been happening in the last four months...
- Edison's middleschool football team won a game
- Caroline's started to each 'big people' food
- Attended Angie's 20 year reunion at Milligan College
- Restored the home computer after it died a horrid death while installing Kodak's EasyShare software
- Continued my project of transcribing North Country NY newspapers for baseball articles pre 1900
- Watched the leaves change to wonderful colors
- Became more in awe of Angie's ability to digiscrap
- Picked up a couple of $1 Christmas DVDs from Target
Yes, I've got a good life.