Monday, November 03, 2008

What I do in my spare time...

or,

What? More blogs?

Yes, self promotion time. I've started two other blogs. Actually, I started one of them some time ago, in March of this year. It can be found at North Country Baseball and the subject is 19th century baseball in and around Clinton Co, NY. Transcriptions of local newspaper accounts of the national game.

The other I created yesterday to look back at the movie advertisements of yesteryear. It is called At the Strand. The Strand was a movie theater in Plattsburgh, NY.

Not much talk, just the ads and some links to the movies.

And sleep. I wish.

1 comment:

Steve said...

So when they advertise two prices for movies in the evenings, is that child and adult?

Neat blogs - and no, you probably don't have the time for that. Still enjoyable. Thanks!