Saturday, March 08, 2008

More Books

I've had an increase in the reading department this last week.

I received a gift card to Borders Bookstore. Last Saturday I cashed it in. Here's what I purchased:
Then, I mooched Slouching Toward Fargo: A Two-Year Saga Of Sinners And St. Paul Saints At The Bottom Of The Bush Leagues With Bill Murray, Darryl Strawberry, Dakota Sadie And Me. I hope to open my mailbox this week and find it waiting for me

On Thursday, Angie and I had a meeting on the west side of town, so we stopped at one of the big used bookstores, traded in some DVDs (old Hitchcock) and picked up some themed mysteries for Angie and Death Note - volume 2 for me.

Today I purchased the Archaeological Study Bible (NIV) at Cedar Spring Christian Store. They had it on sale for 50% off, but they ran out. The salesman found a slightly more expensive version and discounted it 40%. I'm happy.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Cool stuff. Ever redeem that ebay certificate? I think the Bible you bought is the one you were looking at on ebay.