Friday, May 30, 2008

Misc, update

Just a couple of items to blog about...

I've added photos to the Autograph Day post. And I finished some books recently.
  • Ellis Peters' A Morbid Taste For Bones
  • Paul L. Maier's The First Easter
  • Marilyn vos Savant's More Marilyn
  • Bob Newhart's I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This!
  • Louis Phillips and Burnham Holmes' The TV Almanac
I mooched a Brother Cadfael book today. I'm trying to catch up on some of the titles that I'm part way through before starting anything new. We'll see.

Edison has been playing with an online game called linerider. Here's what can be done...


Line Rider 'Transcendental™' HD by TechDawg from TechDawg on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Steve said...

That Linerider dude had to spend some serious time on that.

Glad you're getting to read. And a decent selection - important to inane.