Saturday, December 20, 2008

6 Christmas CDs

The meme has struck...
If you were trapped on a desert island and it was Christmas and all you had was a small generator, Christmas lights for your coconut tree, an endless supply of Christmas cookies and eggnog, your CD player and 6 Christmas CDs , which 6 albums would you want them to be?

I think I'd select:

Updated

Okay. I started thinking after I posted. I need to add one. Therefore taking one away.

I'll add: 3 Ships

I guess I'll take away Celtic Christmas, Vol. 2. Sorry.

If you'd like to listen to some Christmas shows of an eclectic radio show, take a listen to the following:

1 comment:

20Birds said...

three days late! Happy Birthday! and hmmmm i am into transSiberian Christmas... I think you would like them.... sort of metallically Classical.... and now please no snickering... Dolly Parton and a Christmas to remember...I remember the holiday special with kenny rogers and it was so merry! My brother-in-law's CD Christmas Cards, Celtic Christmas Vol2 also, that the CD mix my kids did for me... they picked all my favorites ... i love it... and I think Christmas Offerings by Third Day... oooops i am over i know but Relient K'first Christmas CD... wheew... done ... say hi to Angie for me...you are my only blog visit today!